As a content reviewer with EdReports, you’ll have the opportunity for professional growth and leadership development while contributing your expertise to equip educators across the country with the tools they need to ensure students are inspired to learn and graduate college and career ready.
We currently review K-12 math, English Language Arts, and science instructional materials.
- More than 25 hours of online and in-person professional development with EdReports staff and other content reviewers
- A stipend per series reviewed
- Opportunities to grow as a leader, and to learn with national experts in the field
- A supportive network of fellow educators
- All content reviewers will meet regularly in virtual professional learning communities with fellow educators and spend 5–10 hours per week, including team calls, reviewing materials
- Most reviewers work through one series over the course of 3–4 months
- Deep content knowledge and experience with college- and career-ready standards in K–12 ELA, science, or mathematics
- Experience using evaluation instruments to assess instructional materials
- Passion for EdReports.org's mission of increasing educator capacity to seek, develop, and demand the highest quality instructional materials
- No affiliations (within the past seven years) with education technology providers or products, curriculum developers or publishers, including authoring or co-authoring a textbook currently on the market
- Ability to participate in in-person and virtual conferences and collaborate with fellow reviewers weekly during the review cycle