Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2017 Review Teams!
Are you a K-12 teacher, principal, instructional coach, district or state content lead that is passionate about instructional materials and wants to make a nationwide impact?
EdReports.org is looking for expert educators like you to be a part of its next cohort of content reviewers. Content Reviewers with EdReports.org have the opportunity for professional growth and leadership development while contributing their expertise to help equip other educators nationwide with the tools they need to improve student outcomes with the highest quality instructional materials. Content review team members from across the country that meet regularly in PLCs to review materials and create the reports that are ultimately published on the EdReports.org website. We're always looking for talented ELA and mathematics content experts from to serve as Content Reviewers.
Content review team members from across the country meet regularly in PLCs to review materials and create the reports that are ultimately published on the EdReports.org website. We're always looking for talented ELA and mathematics content experts from to serve as Content Reviewers.
EdReports.org Content Reviewers benefit from:
- A supportive network of fellow expert educators.
- Over 25 hours of online and in-person professional development with EdReports.org staff and other Content Reviewers.
- Opportunities to grow as a leader in the reviewing of instructional materials.
- A stipend per series reviewed.
All Content Reviewers will meet regularly in national PLCs with other expert educators and spend roughly 3-5 hours per week, including team calls, reviewing materials. Most reviewers work through 2 series over the course of 3-4 months.
"EdReports gives voice to teachers. It brings colleagues from all over the nation to look at a text, to look at the evidence, and to determine whether it meets the criteria and expectations of the standards. We meet and talk about how can we start the change that we want to see. EdReports is pro viding that platform and the resources for us to do that."
Kimberly Osborne, Assistant Principal, TN
"Working with EdReports has reinvigorated my focus on great instruction in my classroom. Going deep and calibration across a team of expert educators strengthens my instruction. The work is rewarding and truly knowledge building."
Virginia Day, Reading Specialist, NH
"The work we are doing is changing the market."
Melissa Hurt, EdReports.org Reviewer, Germantown, TN
"EdReports.org is the best PD I have ever gotten, anywhere."
Lane Walker, EdReports.org Reviewer, MO
- Deep content knowledge and experience with K-12 ELA or mathematics
- Experience using evaluation instruments to assess instructional materials (e.g., the CCSS instructional shifts, ELA content, mathematics content and practices)
- Passion for EdReports.org's mission of increasing educator capacity to seek, develop, and demand the highest quality instructional materials
- No affiliations (within the past seven years) with education technology providers or products, curriculum developers or publishers, including authoring or co-authoring a textbook currently on the market
- Ability to participate in both in-person and virtual conferences and collaborate ongoing with fellow reviewers as often as weekly during the review cycle